Aug 16, 2012

{MilkCoffee} Guest Designer

Some fun news today -- I've been asked to be one of the Guest Designers for the August challenges over at the {MILK COFFEE CHALLENGE BLOG}!

I love the MilkCoffee digi's, they are all so cute and fun to color.  The new two-week challenge that starts today is "HALLOWEEN TIME" which is perfect for me... Halloween is my most favorite holiday.  :)

{MilkCoffee} has some cute new Halloween digi's in their Etsy shop.  For my card today, I have used "Lisbeth + Pumpkin":


So cute!  I love the face on the pumpkin she's sitting on... tee hee!  I colored her with Copics and added some highlights with a while gel pen.  The paper is from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  The "boo" sentiment is from Penny Black.


The challenges at {Milk Coffee} last for 2 weeks, so be sure to check it out and play along.  There are even some FREE IMAGES you can use over on the {MILK COFFEE} shop blog!

* * * * *

I'm entering this card into the {OOZAK CHALLENGE} - Fall Theme



5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the image, the papers and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, love me some Halloween too!!! This is too cute! She is colored perfectly! Great papers, they are perfect together!

Alyce said...

woohoo congrats on your guest spot! What a gorgeous image...love her purple hair! Great job :D

Blankina said...

Congratulations Annie, that is great news. And yes the milk coffee digi's are so cut, I had some to work with for the FF Dt. Will show them in october!!
This one is coloured in the perfect "Annie" style,
Hugs Blankina

Natasha said...

I love this card Annie!