Sep 2, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday!  We have a new challenge ready for you at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} and the challenge is to MAKE ANYTHING BUT A CARD!  I love these challenges -- it makes me think outside of the box.  We'd love it if you joined us!   Just be sure to use a stamp/image from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS to play along.

For my project this week, I made a gift bag tag:


I used CHEEKY GEEKY from TGF and stamped her on watercolor paper.  I then watercolored her with Distress Inks.  I used a bunch of Nestabilites dies to make layers.  The DP is from October Afternoon.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  The scallop border and layered flower dies are from My Favorite Things.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.

I added a bunch of Stickles glitter glue around the tag and inked the edges with Distress Ink to make it stand out.  The bag is filled with delicious chocolate, by the way.  :)


You can't see it in the photo, but the tag top has two large eyelets, as does the bag.  I threaded the satin ribbon through both sets of eyelets and tied it in a large bow to secure it to the bag.  The tag can be removed and saved or used again on another gift.


Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the awesome DT non-card creations and to play along!

* * * * *
I'm entering this card into the following challenge(s):
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} - Inspired By Summer (colors)
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS CHALLENGE} - Photo Inspiration (colors and flowers)
{ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY} - Anything Goes


 



9 comments:

Evy said...

What a sweet gift bag! I love the big bow!

Hugs, Evy

Alyce said...

So cute! Love the cute little tag...beautiful layering and papers :)

Rachel Parys said...

WOWZERS!!! I love this!! Soooo gorgeous! I might have to try this, it's super cute! Great idea!

Olivia said...

This is fantastic. Love your layout and colors. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rbberstamps.

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabby project with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, lovely image and very nicely done with the coloring, wow Hugs Terry xxxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the cute anya and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Congrat's on your recent win! She is so cute and I love the great design....and thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

What a Fabulous Creation! We are so thrilled here at All That Scraps That you could join us.
Thank You and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job on this cutie! Thank you for joining us at ATS
Hugs
Michele