Sep 23, 2012

Guest Designer Monday with TGF

Well, Farmies, this is my last post as the guest designer!  Where did this month go?  I had such a great time playing with the newly released stamps and creating some tutorials for you.  I'll still be around... you can't kick this gal off the Farm, that's for sure... I'm a total Farm addict! :)

For my last project, I wanted to share a few tags I made, using the new "Holiday Blessings" and "Sparkling Season" clear stamp sets.


Have I mentioned how AWESOME these clear stamps are?  The quality is amazing and they stamp such perfectly clear images.  I stamped the images onto watercolor paper, colored them in with Distress Inks and covered them with Stickles.  The "WISHES" letters were individually paper-pieced out of coordinating paper.  I die-cut the images with a Nestabilities die and inked around the edges.  The main tags themselves are just larger sizes of the same dies.


The tags were cut from designer paper paper and were inked around the edges before I removed them from the metal die.  I punched a hole in the top and added an eyelet to each one.  I then threaded through some different ribbons and tied them at the top with bits of lace or baker's twine.

The cut images were then placed over the ribbon and adhered with dimensional adhesive so they would stand out a bit.  I added a tiny jingle bell to each bow to finish it off.  Now they are ready to added to any wrapped gift, or tied onto a box or jar of goodies!


These were really fun and quick to make!  These clear stamp sets can be used in so many different ways.  They are definitely a must-have for this holiday season.

Thanks, everyone, for making me feel so welcome on The Farm this month.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

* * * * *
 
I'm adding these tags to the following challenges:
{SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} - For The Love Of Sparkle
{STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY} - Bling It On
 
 


10 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful tags. Love the sentiments.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Annemarie en Merit said...

what a lovely tags Annie...like the stamps that you used.....

love merit en annemarie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas tags Annie,I like the stamps.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

You did a fantastic job!!!! I LOVE these! Super cute!! The bells are a perfect embellishment!

Céline said...

so cute, love the idea
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

I so adore your tags - they are so fun and festive - Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I am working on a jar with a tag right now, lol, just so you know I didn't scraplift your idea, lol. Love all of your fabulous tags!!!

Tracey said...

WOW!!! I adore these colourful and fun tags!The stickles are the perfect sparkle accent :) Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Candy C said...

Your Christmas tags are absolutely adorable. I love the shape, the colors and the adorable stamped images and sayings you've done on each one. Gotta love Stickles! Thanks for sharing your tags with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Bea und Doreen said...

fabby tags. Great images as well
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs
Doreen xx