Oct 7, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

Hello everyone!  Our challenge for you this week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA} is to create a card or project without embellishments!  No ribbon, buttons, flowers.... it was definitely a challenge for me.

We'd love to see what you can come up with.  Just be sure to use an image/stamp from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS to play along.  :)


I used "Stella" from The Greeting Farm for my image today.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I paper-pieced her hair and dress with matching designer paper that I used on the rest of the card.  The paper is from Authentique.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.


Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Ha ha!! I'm terrible with embellishing, I am totally doing this challenge! lol! Yours came out wonderful! I love this red/blue combo, it has been very popular lately! Great card, not missing the embellies at all!

Blankina said...

You made a wonderful card with Stella Annie...It was difficult for me too this challenge..

Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so super cute! Love the colors and the great design!!! The candy badge us up on Laura's blog now. :)