Oct 14, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

 
This week's challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} is a photo inspiration challenge.  We'd love to see how the photo (below) inspires you.  Be sure to use an image/stamp from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS to play along.  :)
 
For my DT card, I used "Wild Sprouts - Chelsea" from The Greeting Farm.
 
 
I love her little foot poppin' up as she dances to her music.  :)
 
I stamped her directly onto an A2 size watercolor paper base and paper-pieced her hair and dress with papers from October Afternoon.  I colored her skin with Distress Inks.  I cut strips of paper in rainbow colors to tie the card into this inspiration photo:
 
 
Obviously, I went with the rainbow theme.  :)
 
There's so much you could do with this photo!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.  Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!
 
 
 

3 comments:

franzesjoi said...

soo pretty!!! pretty card with a pretty colours!!!

Rachel Parys said...

I just love her. That is a really cool inspiration photo, there are so many different directions you could go with it. I was trying the whole distress coloring technique the other day, and boy do I stink! You have got some serious talent my friend! This turned out super cute!

Blankina said...

Great card Annie, I am glad that I am not the only one without an umbrella!!
Ha,ha..have a great week and do not forget about my guestdesigner post..

Blankina