Oct 28, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge


The challenge for you this week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} is to include an animal in your creation!  Pick your favorite stamps/images from The Greeting Farm or CCDesigns and get creative.
 
I chose to use "CUDDLE ANYA" from The Greeting Farm:
 
 
It might look a bit familiar -- I used the same sketch that we had for last week's challenge.  I love it!  I think it fits perfectly onto the smaller, square cards like this one.
 
I water colored her with Distress Inks and paper-pieced her hat and teddy bear with Kraft card stock.  I love the texture it gave her hat. It looks super soft and teddy bearish. :)
 

I've decided to start using the InLinkz tool to list all of my supplies.  I'm more of a visual person and I love seeing supply pictures on posts so now you can see them on mine!  :)
 
Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} to play along!
 
 


Supplies:


8 comments:

Evy said...

what a cutie! Love it that you use the inlinkz tool. I would line to do that to, but i have no idea how it works.. ;-)

Hugs, Evy

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is adorable and is coloured beautifully. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet image, the design and the pearls.
Kevin xx

Laura Love said...

Wow! This is super cute! Your coloring is amazing - you are awesome with those distress inks!

Rachel Parys said...

Cute little stinker!! This is adorable!! Way to recycle the layout, smart idea!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I love the cute little animal hoodie, and the great colors you used.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr, Elly, Roemenie

Rosalee said...

This is so cute Annie. I love the image and the pearls along the side. so cute
Hugs, Rosalee