Oct 31, 2012

BOO to YOU!


Happy Halloween, everyone!
This is one of my favorite holidays.
Even though I don't do much to celebrate anymore (does working all night count? No? Didn't think so...) I still love it.
 
 
I actually made this card months ago, when I first bought this Halloween Mimi stamp set by Penny Black.  It's so stinkin' cute!  You can tell that I colored it months ago because I used my Copic markers... before they all ran out of ink.  Heh.
 
Each section of the card is popped up on dimensional adhesive so it all really stands out.  I added some highlights with a white Gelly Roll gel pen.
 
* * * * *
 
Don't forget:
 
 
Tonight is the last night to enter my
Leave a comment on {that} post by midnight (MST) tonight for a chance to win.
I'll be entering all of the names into a bowl and will pick randomly.  The winner will be announced within the next few days... so stay tuned!
 
* * * * *

Supplies:

11 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, happy halloween...what a cute vampier!
Left comment on AFA DT blog...seems that new challenge did not go live..or is it my problem I still get to last weeks challenge??

Hugs Blankina
PS How do you add the "photo's" of products used?

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love that image and fabulous layout. Caroline xxx

Dangina Martinez said...

Fang-tastic! So adorable.. Sorry to hear about your Copics. IDK what I would do...
"Happy Halloween"
Hugs, Dangina

Alyce said...

hehehe sooo cute!!! love the colours and the shine to his hair :)

Rachel Parys said...

Boo! Happy Halloween!! I love Halloween too, but my kids have been wound a little too tight waiting for it to get here, so I will kind of be glad when it's over tomorrow! lol!

Cute card!! Love those pumpkins!

Leah Crowe said...

Happy Halloween!! your lil vamp is so fab!! Hope you all have a spooktacular day!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Happy Halloween! This is so adorable, love it. Sorry to hear about the Copics, I only have a few refills and see that it's almost time to get more!!!! Akkkk.

mamawcindy said...

Aw, Your Card is so Cute! I am hoping to get some Copics one of these days.Love the White High Lights. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Renee said...

Adorable card! Love the pretty coloring, especially the white highlights and twine!

Greta said...

Totally adorable Halloween card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

sorry I missed the give away, but i am really here to say SUPER CUTE CARD!