Oct 11, 2012

Rockin' October Guest Designer - Your Next Stamp


 This week's challenge theme on the {YOUR NEXT STAMP} challenge blog is "THINK PINK"!
 
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we want to see you create cards of encouragement for those fighting breast cancer, or simply an encouragement card with lots of pink added in! 
 
For my guest designer card, I used a combination of two newly released stamps: Fhiona from Merry Kiss-mas, and one of the sentiments from Super Hero Ethan.
 
 
I stamped the image and sentiment onto watercolor paper and die-cut them out with a Nestabilities label die.  I water colored her with Distress inks.  The layered flower is a die from My Favorite Things.  I added some sticky-back pearls to the center for a little extra bling.  The designer paper is from Authentique.  The whole card base is Kraft paper from My Favorite Things.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {YOUR NEXT STAMP} challenge blog to play along!
 
* * * * *
 
Challenge Rules:
 
1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge - YNSC19
5. You do not have to use YNS Stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink them up!



2 comments:

Alyce said...

weee what a cutie!!! how adorable is she and that big pink flower is scrummy :)

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, she is so cute!! I love that flower on there, it's gorgeous!