Nov 6, 2012

a HAPPY BIRTHDAY card + video

I made this card with a couple of challenges in mind:
The {LAWNSCAPING} blog challenged me to Dust 'Em Off -- use a product I haven't used in a while, plus Lawn Fawn stamps, of course. And {YOUNG CRAFTERS UNITE} who inspired me to use warm and cozy colors.
 
 
This hedgehog from Lawn Fawn's "Critters In The Forest" stamp set is so dang cute!  I also used "Quinn's ABC's" (which I haven't inked up in a while) to spell out the sentiment.
 
 
I need birthday cards for some people at work, so I think I'll be making a few more in this style, with different colors/papers.  It came together pretty quickly.

Want to see?  I made you a video.
 

 
 
  
 

Supplies:

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the hedgehog and thanks for the video. Caroline xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Super crazy cute!! My mom loves hedgehogs, they seem to be popular right now! Awesome card and video!

Melissa Shea said...

I love how bright your card is! The coloring on the letters is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Cheryl said...

Isn't this hedgie just the cutest? Great card!

jenn shurkus said...

i absolutely LOVE the coloring of this card ;) thank you for the video showing us how you did that! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Wonderful card, I love the great coloring and the cute rosey cheeks on the hedgehog! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

Stephanie said...

This is so cute! Beautiful coloring and I just love the letters from Quinn's ABCs. :) Thanks for joining us at YCU!