Nov 17, 2012

A Winter Fairy Card

I was lucky enough to win this large "Winter Fairy" stamp by Penny Black (illustrated by Mo Manning) a little while back and I decided it was time to get her inked up!
 
I've made a coloring video, which you can watch {HERE} or at the bottom of this post.
 
 
Isn't she drawn so adorably? I love her little round belly and her cold snowy toes.
 
 
She is, of course, water colored with Distress Inks.  I added some blue Stickles to the snowball, the snow on her wings and the snow on the ground.  It's extra sparkly!  The rest of the supplies can be found below.
 
 
 I'm entering this card into the current November challenge over at the {PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE} blog, with a theme of Cute Christmas. :)
 
* * * * * 
 

Supplies:
 

9 comments:

jackid said...

This is gorgeous so pretty and I was mesmerized by your video wow I have wanted to water colour with DI's but never had the courage to try it might give it a go though beautiful
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Evy said...

O Annie, she's so sweet! Thanx for the video.

Hugs, Evy

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout. Thank you for the video. Caroline xxx

Rachel Parys said...

She is a doll! I really love the simple layout too, doesn't take anything away from the gorgeous image! Awesome work!

Anita said...

Annie, she's beautiful! Love your coloring and this is one of my very favorite Mo images.

Danni said...

So pretty! I love how you colored the wings!

Alyce said...

wow she is stunning annie rose! i love her wings and all of the beautiful colours :)

Blankina said...

Great image and colouring Annie!!

Hugs Blankina

jenny said...

Stunning card! I love your colouring.....it's beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday this month x

Jenny xx