Nov 4, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge


The challenge for you this week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} is to be inspired by food!  Just use a stamp/image from The Greeting Farm or CCDesigns to play along.
 
I decided to do a bit of head/body switching today:
 
 
Isn't she cute?  I used the adorable head of "STELLA" and the cute coffee-toting body of "LATTE ANYA" and created my own LATTE STELLA!
 
I think they go together quite well, except maybe she's had a bit too much of that coffee... hee hee
 
She was water colored with Distress Inks.  The designer paper is from Penny Black.  The sentiment and flourish Die-Namics are from My Favorite Things.  Don't forget, all of my supplies are now listed at the bottom of each post!  :)
 
 
Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} this week to see all of the DT creations and to play along!  We can't wait to see what you come up with. :)
 
 

Supplies:


7 comments:

Evy said...

What a great idea tot switch the heads! I have to try that! I love her hair, it looks like it really shines!

Have nice sunday, Evy

ellyscard creatief said...

Great card nice colouring.
Gr, Elly, Roemenie

Caroline said...

What a fab idea swapping heads never thought of doing that. The image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Off with her head!! lol! I always forget we can do that! This turned out awesome! Great color combo, and she is colored to perfection!

Colien said...

Ah...that's what it is! I was wondering which stamp this is, but it's a selfmade one. Great job, it looks great!
grtz.Colien

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, I have tried to comment the other day..but I did not succeed!

LOve your Stella/latte card!! So cute and clever idea..
Great colours too.

HUgs Blankina