Nov 11, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

This week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} we have a photo inspiration challenge for you.  Come play with us -- Just use any stamp/image from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS to play along!
 
This is my last week posting on the Anyone For Anya design team. I've had so much fun creating with the talented ladies of AFA this past year; I'm dedicating my DT card to them this week. :)
 
 
I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm's "Miss Anya Dressy" set.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The rest of the supplies are listed in the linky below.
 
We'd love it if you stopped by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} this week to see all of the DT creations and to play along!
 
* * * * *
 
I have a couple videos for you, showing how I colored my image and assembled the card.
 
You can see the coloring video {HERE}.
 
Thanks for watching!
 

 

Supplies:

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love how the image is sitting on the ribbon and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Sweet card.
Gr, Elly

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, sad to see the last card for AFA, you do such an awesome job over there!

This is gorgeous! Great videos too! I still haven't quite gotten down the watercoloring with distress inks yet..grr..you work wonders with that stuff!

Danni said...

Fabulous card!

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful Annie! I am super bummed that this is your last post for AFA your cards for them are always so gorgeous! Of course, all your cards are gorgeous no matter what stamps you use! I am off to check out your video - how cool! I haven't watched any on watercoloring with the distress inks so it will be fun to see how you color so beautifully! Good luck in your future design team endeavors! I know whatever team you are on in the future.. they will be extremely lucky :)

Greta said...

Sweet card!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love your design.