Nov 19, 2012

Hello, Foxy! - a Lawn Fawn tag

 Have you seen the fun challenge going on right now over at the {LAWN FAWN} blog?  It's awesome!  There's a chance to have a project shown in the Lawn Fawn booth at the 2013 Winter CHA and be featured in the Lawn Fawn catalog! Again, I say AWESOME!  :)

There are a few rules, so be sure to check out {THIS POST} for all of the juicy details. Oh, and there's a few Lawn Fawn gift certificate prizes, too.  I couldn't pass up the challenge.  This tag will be the first of hopefully many entries for me this week.

 
 I used the {CRITTERS IN THE FOREST} stamp set.
I love all of the images in this set, but I think this fox might be my favorite.

I stamped the images onto thick, watercolor paper and water colored them with Distress Inks.  I used some Nestabilites dies to create the inner circle, the scallop circle and the outside frame.  Everything is adhered with dimensional adhesive so it really stands out.  I placed everything onto a small Inkssentials Kraft tag (trimmed to be smaller in length) and finished it off with some shimmer ribbon.

I just saw that the new challenge posted on the {LAWNSCAPING} challenge blog is for tags!  Well, what do you know... I'm entering that challenge as well.  And so should you!


Go... be crafty.
 
 

Supplies:
  

19 comments:

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous tag I love the image. Caroline xxx

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super sweet!And amazing coloring too! LOVE your tag!

Rachel Parys said...

What a darling little tag! So cute and simple, love it!

Denice said...

Just stopping by to say this is one of the sweetest images I've seen in a while...luv the tag you made with it!
:Dxx

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Annie! Love your colouring!

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable!

enjoy *~*

Sashika Taylor said...

I love the way your scallop circle goes from blue through to green! Lovely x

lenny said...

BEAUTIFUL tag!
totally love it! Great job! Wow!!

Tamara said...

wow, beautiful tag. Love your coloring
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Laurel said...

What a gorgeously colored fox and log! My goodness. And love the inked scalloped circle she is resting on! This tag is gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge this week!

Melissa Shea said...

I love how your watercoloring turned out! Gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Barb Ghig said...

So, so CUTE! I love your coloring! Good Luck in the challenge!!!

Samantha Mann said...

this is so awesome!!!!

jenn shurkus said...

i love the combination of all the tags and shapes!! awesome coloring too :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!!

Yainea said...

Totally in love with your tag, So cute!! I love all the colors and shapes!! Good luck with the Lawn Fawn contest and thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Sooooooo impressed with your style, love it¡!!!!!

Nina Yang said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the Lawn Fawn Catalog Win, Annie! The colors are so bright and fun!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations on your win, Annie! I pegged this as a winner when I saw it. It's just stunning!

Angie Delarie said...

This is simply adorable!