Nov 13, 2012

{Merry Christmas} Angel Gift Tag

I have a new gift tag to share with you today.  I've made a couple videos showing how I colored my image and how I assembled the tag.  Be sure to check them out!  :)
 
 
I used the angel from The Greeting Farm's "Naughty or Nice" stamp set and water colored her with Distress Inks.  You can see the video for that {HERE}.
 
 You can see the tag assembly video {HERE} as well as below:
 
 
I'm entering this tag into the current Farm Fresh Friday - "Anything But a Card" challenge at The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} challenge blog.
 
Thanks!
 

Supplies:

7 comments:

Danni said...

Love this tag! Gorgeous!

Blankina said...

It is beautiful Annie!!
Have a great day..

Hugs Blankina

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image. Caroline xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely tag.
Gr Elly

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute!!! I love using her for Christmas, she's not your typical boring angel. Love this project and video, fantastic work!

Grace said...

LOVE LOVE!!!!
thank you for showing how your make the little cuts at the end of your ribbon! what a great idea!

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, sweet tag...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*