Nov 18, 2012

{Oh So Naughty} card + video

The {Naughty or Nice} stamp set by The Greeting Farm is quickly becoming one of my favorites. :)  I decided to make a card using the sweet and sassy devilish gal for the current Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at TGF's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog.


The theme is Twinkling Twilight/Fantasy.  I went the fantasy route, but used the signature red and black colors of Twilight.  She's too cute!


I've made a coloring demo and card assembly video for this, as well. You can watch it {HERE} or below.  My supply list can also be found down below.
 
 


Supplies:
 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the image and the colour of he hair is gorgeous. The layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Rachel Parys said...

She is super fun! I really like your layout too! That blue/red combo really jumps out at ya, I love it!!