Nov 5, 2012

Take Flight - a Distress Ink tag

Guess what?  I've started making crafty videos.
And guess what else?  They are so much fun!
 
I am a total visual learner, so when I want to see a tutorial or an explanation of a new technique, I head straight to YouTube.  I also spend hours watching how-to videos for inspiration.  I love watching a card being made from start to finish!
 
So that's what I plan to do. :)
 
My video today shows the creation process for this tag:
 
 
I got my inspiration from the new challenge posted a
The challenge is to be inspired by France.  Oui Oui!  I was inspired by {THIS GORGEOUS TAG} by Trace.
 
I'm not sure what set the "Oui Oui" stamp is from, but I do know it is from Unity Stamp Co.  The chipboard bird stickers are from the dollar section at JoAnn.  The grosgrain ribbon and black corrugated paper I've had stashed away for years.  The rest of the supplies are listed below.
 
 
If you want to watch, like, and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I will totally let you!  heh heh
Now go easy on me... I'm still in the fragile learning mode.
 

 
Thanks :)

Supplies:

10 comments:

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous tag I love the colours thankyou for the fabulous tutorial. Caroline xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.
Gr, Elly, Roemenie

Evy said...

And i thought i was the only one, watching you-tube crafty video's? You're definately not alone ;-)
I love your card! And i've learned something from your video! I'm gonna try to use distress-ink on my sticky alfabet too! Thnak you for the good video!

Hugs, Evy

Candy C said...

Annie Rose...your Oui tag is darling. Love the bright colors of your background and I love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Tracey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your tag Annie!! SO bright and cheerful :) Thanks for the shout out...so sweet of you girl! FABulous job on your video :)

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool stuff Annie! This is gorgeous!!

Greta said...

Gorgeous tag!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Beautiful work!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous colored Tag with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the rich colors and the birdie is just great, love your sentiments too Thank you for sharing Hugs Terry xxxx

Grace said...

i love your videos annie rose!!!
i'm like addicted to watching them =) i'm learning so much from you!!