Nov 25, 2012

Thanks Friend! a Lawn Fawn card


I've got another Lawn Fawn card to show you today.  This is my third entry for the the Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013 challenge.
 
If you don't already own any Lawn Fawn stamps, I highly recommend getting some.  Not only are they adorable, the clear stamp material is top-notch and they stamp beautifully!
 
I used stamps from the Critters In The Forest set.  You can make so many cute scenes with this set!
 
 
I water colored the images with Distress Ink.  To keep the card simple, I backed it with red and green card stock and placed it onto a Kraft card stock base.  I recently purchased some small spiral clips to use to add ribbon in random places, when a bow might be too much.  I love 'em. :)
 
Thanks for looking!
 

Supplies:
 

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image and layout are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Evy said...

That's it !i'll have to buy a set now after seeing your cute card ;-)
Love it!

Hugs, Evy

lenny said...

Fabulous card!
I love your coloring!! Really gorgeous!
Wow!! Love everything about it!!

Barb Ghig said...

Really CUTE card...love your coloring, too! Good Luck in the challenge!!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super sweet! Love your coloring and great design! Hugs!

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute! I really do need to get some Lawn Fawn stamps! (I can't handle the peer pressure) I have seen a lot of cute images, and this one is adorable! Awesome job!

Samantha Mann said...

your coloring is AH-MAZING! wow!!! LOVE that the look like glossy, puffy stamps! lol!! (i don't know how else to describe it!) amazing, amazing. amazing!

Valerie said...

Super Duper cute! It's my fave so far!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your creating, coloring and photography skills...oh wait and stamping, and layout skills, and EVERYTHING make me happy and a little bit jealous...in a good way. :)