Dec 2, 2012

A Christmas Poinsettia Gift Tag + Video

Happy December!  I don't remember last year going by this quickly.  But, I probably said that last year as well. :)  I was fighting off a few different sicknesses this week and didn't have any desire to be crafty.  I hate that!  But, I'm feeling a bit better today so it's time to get caught up on some projects.
 
I've got a start-to-finish video for you today showing the making of this tag:
 
I used a leaf stamp from Hero Arts to create the petals and inked them up with Distress Inks.  It was a bit time-consuming, but it was really easy.  I like how it turned out!
 
 
You can watch the video {HERE} or down below.
 

 
Thanks!
  
 
Supplies:
 

4 comments:

Evy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I was missing your cards ;-)
Love the tag, think i'll try making one myself!

Hugs, Evy

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tag the poinsettia is beautiful. Glad you are feeling better. Caroline xxx

Rachel Parys said...

So gorgeous! Love the layers of the flowers, really brings it to life! I was planning on working on tags today too!

Vicki L. said...

Hi Annie! Thanks so much for
Sharing