Dec 8, 2012

Holiday Hugs - a Greeting Farm card + video

The holiday season is upon us!  I love this time of year.  I also love making Christmas cards and I needed one more to send out.  I should probably mail them soon, eh?
 

I used one of the images from The Greeting Farm's "Miss Anya Scarves" stamp set.  She looks so cozy and warm.  :)

I'm entering this card into The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} Farm Fresh Friday challenge with a Christmas/Holiday theme, and also the {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} challenge with the theme of Anything Goes.


I've made a coloring video which you can view {HERE} or down below.
 
 

Thanks for looking!


 

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and colored fabulously. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

This is stunning Annie! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the vintage like feel. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Colien said...

This looks wonderful, love your colouring, great!
grtz. Colien

Marcy said...

This is such a pretty Holiday card and I love this stamp! Pretty coloring too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps !:)

AliciaArtShop said...

You have a wonderful blog! Awesome card. I'm excited to watch your videos when I'm back home! Thanks for finding me the other day and now I can follow your blog as well
Great job and I love your color choices!

~ Alicia

Rachel Parys said...

I really love this Anya set! This is a gorgeous Christmas card, love it! I have mine all ready to mail, but I never know which ones are going to exceed the regular stamp price! ugghhh...