Dec 5, 2012

"Let It Snow" party invitations + video

 My mom is hosting a small "Let It Snow" themed party in January and I said I would be happy to make the invitations.  Why?  Because I knew I could use my adorable snowman stamps from Lawn Fawn!  Any excuse, eh?


 
 I wanted to make something that could be kept for the whole Winter season and not just tossed after the party.  I decided to make a hanging tag.  I've captured the process on video, as well.  I thought it might be helpful to some to see the assembly-line style of creating.

It's the quickest way to make a bunch of the same things, so I thought I'd show you my process.  :)

You can view the how-to video {HERE} or down below.


Thanks for looking!




 

3 comments:

Caroline said...

These are so gorgeous the snowman is adorable. Caroline xxx

Alyce said...

aww cute!! love this and how you took the photo with the little cotton buds is a great idea!

Shar said...

My 7 year old son says WOW she is good!!!
Mom how come you don't do that?..
My response .... I don't fussy cut ... and yes she is great!!
Anyone with the time and the patients to fussy cut and color I envy!!
Great Job!!
Thank you for Sharing!!
Aloha,
Shar