Dec 14, 2012

"Sent With Love" a Gorjuss Girls card + video


A short and sweet post for you today. I've had such a busy week at work, I haven't had much time to be crafty! I'll make up for it this weekend, just you watch. :)

 I did, however, find some time tonight to finish this card and video:
 

I love the Gorjuss Girls stamps, they're adorable and so fun to color.  I think it's time to add more of them to my crafty stash! This stamp is called "Sent With Love".
 
You can see the coloring demo + card assembly video {HERE} or down below.
 

 
 
Thanks for watching!  Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel at any time... :)
 
 
 

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is so adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Jas said...

Pretty card Annie. Love Gorjuss stamps as well and can't wait to see more of your Gorjuss creations! HUgs, Jas

Rachel Parys said...

Very sweet! I don't have any of those stamps yet!! (i have eye-balled them many times!) Very cute card, love the whole thing!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, miss you at the AFA blog...
Great Gorjuss card, have some of their stamps too..

Hugs and incase I do not have time to come back...
Have a great Christmas time!!

HUgs form your blogfriend from Italy,
Blankina