Dec 6, 2012

Woo Hoo! - a Lawn Fawn card

I was able to make one more card for the Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013 challenge.  I decided to combine it with the current color challenge over at the {LAWNSCAPING} blog:  Turquoise, Red + KraftI'm also entering it into the {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} challenge with the theme of Anything Goes!
 
 
It's another mini card.  Shocking, I know.  I stamped the log and owl directly onto the Kraft card stock.  I then stamped the owl a second time on white, water color paper and water colored it with Distress Inks.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I then cut out the owl and glued it onto the Kraft.
 
I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock and adhered it with a tiny spiral clip, tied with turquoise and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon. I love this "Critters In The Forest" stamp set.

Heck, I love everything Lawn Fawn.  :)

 
 

Supplies:
 

13 comments:

Evy said...

And we love your cards ;-)

Hugs, Evy

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the owl. Caroline xxx

Laurel said...

WOO HOO! This is fantastic! Loving the Owl and the kraft panels........ The little bow is adorable too! Love it Annie!


Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!

Laura Love said...

How CUTE is this?? I love it! My favorite colors too :) Adorable job Annie! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Hey we missed you! this is so adorable, I love the image and the cute design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Chitra Nair said...

Hi Annie,Love your work..superb card..I am your new follower..

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Oh Annie, this is WONDERFUL so sweet - love your take on the colors too! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Lizzy C said...

Cute card! Love your coloring!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a cute card Annie Rose! That little owl is a hoot ;)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Just wanted to come back and say BIG CONGRATS on your LF win! Your tag is super sweet!

Aida said...

I adore your tag, the cute little owl sure knows how to get attention! cute cute cute.

Katie Skiff said...

Annie, this is great - I love your detail on the owl!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!

Christiana said...

So cute. Love the white accents on his head and wings. It just adds something special. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!