Jan 7, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

It's {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge time over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, we have a S K E TH for you to be inspired by.
 
 
I used the newly released "AWARENESS ANYA" stamp.  I've water colored her with Distress Inks and paper-pieced her hair.  The paper is by Authentique and My Favorite Things.  The "For You" sentiment stamp is also by My Favorite Things.
 

 
I think she is so adorable!   I love that you can color her awareness ribbon to match any cause.  If you are nervous about coloring hair with any medium, or just don't have the time, this stamp is SO PERFECT for paper-piecing!  It's a large area that is easy to cut out.  :)
 
 
Here's the sketch for this challenge.  I followed the same idea and turned mine into a square card instead.  Feel free to flip or rotate any sketch to find a design that feels right for you!
 
Please be sure to stop by {THE FARM} to see all of the DT contributions and to play along!  There are still a few days left to play along with the Farm Fresh Friday challenge as well -- go, play, win!
 
:)
 

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Great sketch and colour scheme!!
Will try to join...

HUgs Blankina

Grace said...

Omg! She's so cute!!! I love how you coloured her!!!
& I always enjoy your colouring videos :)

Janine Vegter said...

aaaaah cute

Danni said...

Adorable!

Annywz said...

Ahh i love it, its beautiful!!!!