Jan 14, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

It's time for another {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge with The Greeting Farm!
 
This week it's a COLOR challenge:
 

 
 
I love crafting with blue and yellow -- they work so well together!  I used the new "SITTING WONDERFUL" rubber stamp set from The Greeting Farm.  Isn't she cute?  This is such a fun set to paper-piece with, which I did for her hair, bow, and chair.
 
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  You can see a video of how I made this card from start to finish {HERE} or down below.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF {SPLENDID STAMPING} challenge blog to see all of the cute DT creations and to play along.  Thanks for visiting!  :)
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

What a doll! I love making the chairs!! lol!