Jan 22, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

We've got another fun {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge ready for you over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, it's a SKETCH, which is awesome. :)
 

 
I've fallen in love with this new "LOVEY BEAN" stamp.  She's so squishable and I totally want to *boop* her little tummy... hee hee  :)
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I fussy-cut her out and popped her up on some dimensional adhesive.  I then added some sparkly Stickles to her clothes and hair flowers.
 
 
Here's the fab sketch by Suzanne:
 
 
Be sure to hop on over to the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of my fellow designers' creations and to play along.  There's also a guest designer call happening right now... wooty woot!
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
 
You can get all of the new stamps in The Greeting Farm shop:
 

3 comments:

Alyce said...

she is so cute!!! i just love her dreen hair and all of her sparkles :) such a fun card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, I love this sketch! Love the dp you used and the cute flowers.

Gita said...

OMG, she is TOO cute!!!! Love this...