Jan 2, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with The Greeting Farm

Today's {Farm Fresh Friday} challenge is the first for The Greeting Farm's newest Showcase Design Team, and I am so proud to be a part of it.  :)
 
Our challenge for you this week is:
 
USE SOMETHING NEW
 
This can be a new-to-you TGF stamp, some new paper, new ink, new embellishments, etc.  Did you happen to get any new crafty items over the holidays?  If so, we want to see them put to use!
 
 
For my DT card, I used the newest member of the TGF Creeper Crew {FRIDAY NIGHT}.  Has she got style, or what?  My new items are the tiny wooden stars.  I received them from a candy giveaway and couldn't wait to use them.  I added some color with Distress Inks and covered them with Startdust Stickles to make them sparkle.  "Friday Night" is also water colored with Distress Inks.  The sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things.
 
 
Be sure to check out the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT Farmies creations and to play along!  There's always a good time to be had on the Farm.  :)
 
 


6 comments:

Jas said...

Super pretty and love the colors really pop out! By the way, CONGRATS so happy to see u one of the DT member :) Hugs,
Jas

Alyce said...

she is too cute! i love her party outfit and the eyeshadow that you gave her. fab work! :)

Danni said...

so fun and cute!! Love the vibrancy!

Eryn said...

I love your colouring!! I really like the little stars too, super cute! I am going to look through my new stuff and see what I can come up with!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, great cool card! So happy to see you at the farm..
Will see if I can you too..

HUgs Blankina

I have been naughty and have bought two new TGF stamps already but I am not sure if they will arrive on time for this challenge!!

Jo said...

i am in love with her hat! the wooden stars are cute.