Jan 10, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

It's time for another fun-filled {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} on The Greeting Farm blog!
 
This week, it was my turn to choose the challenge.  I decided, that since January 11th is "International THANK YOU Day" it would make a perfect challenge topic.

We want to see your creations that show gratitude to someone in your life, however you see fit (using TGF stamps, of course).  So stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of my fellow DT contributions and to play along!
 
There are a couple of changes regarding the prizes for 2013... they are awesome!
 

 
I used thew new Wild Sprouts "GRACIE" stamp for my Thank You card.  She's so cheery!  Most of the DT projects feature her, as well.  Pretty funny!  She's just hard to set aside, I suppose. :)
 
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  The Thank You sentiment is by My Favorite Things.  I've made a short video showing how I put this card together.  You can view it {HERE} or down below:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  I'll see you over on The Farm...  :)
 

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, yes we all love Gracie!! I have just received her yesterday..so guess my card will be with her too..

Great theme, THANK YOU ..for your inspiration,

HUgs Blankina

Alyce said...

awww is she adorable or what! i so love that border and your colouring, as always, is simply gorgeous :)

Amy said...

Super cute card, Annie! Love the color combo and Gracie is adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I Love the cute image and the fabulous dp and card design.