Jan 25, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

Time for another fun {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our challenge theme for you is: "Message Me" - use some sort of script/writing on your project.
 
 
I've used the cutie-patootie gal from the "SITTING WONDERFUL" stamp set.  I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I then cut her out and placed her on top of the ribbon, to give her something to sit on.
 
 
 
I have to say, I love this card!  I love the colors and the paper and her paper-pieced hair.  She just looks so sweet! :) 
 
We'd love it if you popped on over to the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.  You could win more Greeting Farm stamps -- who doesn't love that?!
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 
I'm linking this card up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - "Paper Piecing"
{SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} - "What are you known for?" Distress Ink watercoloring + paper piecing :)
 



6 comments:

Blankina said...

Perfect as usual!! Great colours and this stamp is on my wishlist..

Hugs Blankina

Laura Love said...

Love the stunning colors and your paper pieceing is gorgeous! Beautiful job as always Annie Rose!

Valerie said...

So, so, so, so cute!

Tracey said...

Love this card! The colours and paper piecing are spot on :) Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The paper piecing is fabulous!! I love how you have her perched on the ribbon!! So awesome!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Adorable card! Great paper piecing! I especially love the bow! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!