Jan 17, 2013

{Life Is SWEET!} a Pure Innocence card

This week's sketch challenge over in the {My Favorite Things} forum on SplitcoastStampers is awesome!  All of the sketches they come up with are fantastic, but this one really stood out for me.
 
I just had to play along :)
 

 
I'm a big lover of all things Pure Innocence. This stamp is my favorite!  She's so sweet -- just like her pink, sparkly cotton candy.  I water colored her with Distress Ink and paper-pieced her clothes. 
 
 
The center scallop oval was intended to go vertically, but when everything was coming together, it just didn't feel right.  So, I tweaked it a wee bit, but you can still see the sketch in it.  :)
 
Here's the cool sketch:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

4 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Just sooo lovely! I love all the Pure Innocence images! They are adorable and your card is just perfect!
Jane
x

Kerri said...

very cute..nice job!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute, I love how her little capris match the paper. Love your style!

Rachel Parys said...

You rocked that sketch!! I saw it the other day and thought it might be a little tough, but now I love it!! Great work!