Jan 20, 2013

{My Favorite Things} Guest Designer Contest

The newest Guest Designer sketch challenge for {My Favorite Things} is underway in the SplitcoastStampers MFT forum!  Be sure to check it out and play along -- you can't go wrong with the MFT sketches, they are top notch.  :)

I love any excuse to ink up my Pure Innocence stamps....
 

 
For this card, I used the Pure Innocence "Freckles" stamp for the main image.  The sentiment is from the Pure Innocence "All Occasion Sentiments" set.  I stamped the little freckled gal on watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Inks.  Her clothes are paper-pieced with coordinating paper from American Crafts.
 
 
 
The MFT Wednesday Sketch Club challenge for this week is still underway as well -- click {HERE} to play along!
 
{My Favorite Things} Supply List:

Thanks for visiting!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


6 comments:

lenny said...

Working on my PC...just saw your card poppin' up in my reading list...had to come see!! Wow!! Totally love this one!! Love the little girl and the patterned papers that you used! Gorgeous card!
Have a great Sunday! ;)

Rachel Parys said...

I have recently dipped my toes into the MFT pool! Love their stuff!! This card is so adorable!! That is a great layout, might have to use it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You make amazing cards, sure hope you win!

Sashika Taylor said...

This is beautiful. I really like the metal clips you've used.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Annie Rose, love it!
Wendy xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the fabulous design with this sketch and the cute image. Good luck with the GDT challenge!!!