Jan 21, 2013

{Paper Smooches} Birthday Cards

A quick card share for you today.  :)
 
I recently ordered the "Birthday Buddies" clear stamp set by Paper Smooches, with a gift credit from {Loves Rubberstamps} -- thanks Laura!  I thought it would be perfect to help make some birthday cards I need for my teamies at work.
 

 
These stamps are so fun to color -- and add googly eyes to. I love all of the Paper Smooches sentiments and the fonts are so, so cute.  I also love that all of these Birthday Buddies have party hats on. :)
 
 
 
I'll be making more cards with the rest of the stamps later this week.  I am in love with them all, especially the crazy bird!
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

6 comments:

Gita said...

How cute. Love the bright colors and the googly eyes!!

Rachel Parys said...

Love these! I have all of the PS sentiment sets, they are so darn handy! I really want to get several more of their sets. These are adorable!

Blankina said...

Annie what a fun birthday cards!! Why don't you send them to Forever friends monthly challenge which is Birthday ( see link on my blog ).

Hugs Blankina

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are really sweet Annie, I like the colours,images and the sentiments.
Kevin xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so adorable! Love them. Thanks for mentioning the store!!!

Linda Beeson said...

EKKK! Those eyes you added are the best!