Feb 24, 2013

A {Splitcoast Stampers} Love Fest with TGF!

There's been a lot of fun happening over at {SPLITCOAST STAMPERS} this week!  If you haven't checked it out, you really should... There's still time to participate  :)
 
 
 
Today it's The Greeting Farm's turn to present the challenge:
A Love To "DIE" For
 
Simply create a LOVE themed project using dies.  Any dies!  If you have any of the new TGF dies, grab them and get creative!
 
 
For my sample card, I used the new "Mini Flowers w/ Die" set.  I stamped the flowers with red "Barn Door" Distress Ink and the heart centers with pink "Worn Lipstick" Distress Ink.  The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.
 
And, of course, I had to cover the flower center hearts with Stardust Stickles.  I am so in love with these new dies!
 
 
Hop on over to The Greeting Farm's challenge on {Splitcoast Stampers} to see how you can participate to win some great prizes!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I love those flowers and the great design.