Feb 12, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

It's {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, we have a sketch challenge for you.  For my card, I used the "Sitting Wonderful" stamp set.
 
 
This sitting Anya stamp set comes with the chair, a sentiment, a cute glass of lemonade and this tiny magazine -- she's on the cover!  Ooh la la, cover girl Anya!  :)
 
 
I stamped the magazine and cut it out in a tag shape to tie onto the ribbon. I water colored Anya and the magazine with Distress Inks.  Her hair, bow, and chair were paper pieced.
 
Here's the sketch to be inspired by this week:
 

We'd love it if you stopped by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great use of the sketch Annie, and I love your papers and Anya!! Great paperpiercing too..

Hugs Blankina

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie Rose I like the adorable image and the chair.
Kevin xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just precious - LOVE that little magazine!!!! LOL Too cute. :)

Evy Goyens said...

She's so sweet! And those colors make me feel like springtime ;-)