Feb 19, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

It's time for a new {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!  Yippee!  This week, we have a sketch for you to follow.
 
 
I used "WS - Gracie" for my card today.  I water colored her with Distress Inks and paper-pieced her hat and jacket in the same denim style paper I used on the card base.  I love her denim outfit! :)
 
 
The sketch for you to be inspired by:
 
 
We'd love it is you stopped by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along with us!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


6 comments:

Alyce said...

oh my gosh she has the cutest outfit!! love the denim jacket and hat... she is so cute! you do such a great job stylizing these images...amazing :D

Blankina said...

What a darling !! Love the jeans..

Ciao Hugs Blankina

ellyscard creatief said...

Nice card Annie Rose.
Gr Elly

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie Rose, I like the sweet image the papers and the paper piecing,
Kevin xx

Albertcars creaciones tarjeteria y algo mas said...

super waaoooo

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG! What a fabulous combination, denum, gingham, and a cute little gal, I love this!