Feb 1, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

It's {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} time again over on The Greeting Farm blog!  This week, our challenge for you is to add RIBBON or LACE to your project.  Heck, go crazy and use both!  :)
 
 
I chose to use some black twill ribbon on my card today.  I water colored miss "CC FRIDAY NIGHT" and paper-pieced her hat.  I initially had planned to pop up the red card stock panel on dimensional adhesive so that the die cut oval and sentiment strips were more prominent, but in the end it just wasn't working out.  So I simply filled the cut out spaces with patterned paper and stuck everything down flat.
 
 
I added some die-cut flourish swirlies and some punched hearts to finish it off.  They are covered in sparkly stickles, too.  This will be my Valentine's Day card to the Mister.  :)
 
Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along!  Why?  Because winning stamps is AWESOME!
 
* * * * *
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Have Heart
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


5 comments:

Athina said...

I love the colors on your card, very cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love your coloring and fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne-Rose, I like the sweet image and the design,
Kevin xx

Leah Crowe said...

Oooh the colors are divine!! Love the peek a boo panel with the pattern paper. :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a fun card! Love the shimmery detail!