Feb 22, 2013

{FARM FRESH FRIDAY} with TGF

Friday is here again and with it comes a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog!
This week's challenge theme is:
 
*F*L*O*W*E*R*S*
 
 
For my flowery card I used "Friday Night" and the new "Mini Flower w/ Die" .  These dies are so much fun to add to cards.  They are the perfect size and you can stamp a sentiment right onto them, as I did here. The "Smile Every Day" sentiment comes with this stamp/die set.
 
 
I water colored miss Friday with Distress Inks and paper-pieced her hat to match some of the layering paper.  I machine-stitched around each layering panel.  I popped up a couple of the flowers on dimensional adhesive.
 
* * * * *
 
We can't wait to see what flowery concoctions you can come up with this week!  To see the challenge rules and all of the DT contributions, stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I don't think I got a peek at this earlier, but it is so CUTE!!! I love all of the colors you used, and that layout is super fun!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, I am loving the hat and the great design.