Feb 8, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

Welcome to another fabulous {FARM FRESH FRIDAY}!  This week, our challenge for you over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog is to use BUTTONS + BAKER'S TWINE.
 
Now that I can do. :)
 
 
Have a mentioned how much I love this new "LOVEY BEAN" clear stamp?  Yes?  Good.  She's just drawn so cutely, I want to squeezle her little cheekies!
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and colored her with Distress Inks.  I wanted to try coloring her skin with a darker color than I normally reach for.  I realized that almost every image I color has light skin -- duh.  You just get into a habit and don't realize it sometimes, right?  For this little gal, I used the Distress Ink color "Frayed Burlap" -- the same color I use to shade the Kraft paper. I think it looks great!  I'll be experimenting more with different shades of skin colors.
 
 
We'd love it if you stopped by the {TGF BLOG} to see all of the DT creations today and played along with us.  You can win free TGF stamps!  Oh, did I mention free stamps?  hee hee  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

Blankina said...

hI aNNIE, WHAT A CUTIE..
HAVE JUST FINISHED MY CARD TOO WITH LOVELY BEAN..
THERE WAS NO MR LINKY BUT I HAVE ADDED IT IN COMMENTS..

HUGS BLANKINA

Jessica Diedrich said...

Totally gorgeous! LOVE the green color scheme!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love the colors you used.

Nikki said...

This is adorable I love how you've coloured her in :)