Feb 16, 2013

{Happy Anniversary} a Paper Smooches card

I mentioned a little while ago that I was a winner of a bunch of fantastic products from {Paper Smooches}.  I decided to put more of them to use today! :)
 
 
I love these "Freezy Fellas".  I did some masking while stamping to get them close and overlapping.  I colored them up a bit with Distress Ink and added sparkles with some Stardust Stickles.
 
 
The cute "Happy Anniversary" sentiment is from the Paper Smooches "Good Gab" set.
 
I've made this card for the "All About Love" challenge over at {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} and the February Designer Draft challenge at the {PAPER SMOOCHES SPARKS} blog.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


12 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors!

Athina said...

Great layout! Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Rachel Parys said...

How adorable!! I love PS, and I am saving my money so I can grab 5 sets that I really have my heart set on right now! Awesome job!

Shannon J said...

Love your card! It's totally adorable, and the colour choices are perfectly for the card :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Annie - Fab colours & love your glitter & freehand around your heart :)

Anna Wood said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you used, and the fun twine.

Thanh Vo said...

Such an awesome and sweet card! I am just falling hard for PS stamps now and love seeing such cute creations such as this one, Annie Rose! Way to go on the feature.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Love the colors and the fabulous design and the snowmen are so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love said...

This is super cute Annie! Your cards are always so gorgeous! I see that this one won the featured spot in the Paper Smooches Sketch Challenge!! Awesome job & Congratulations :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Pia S said...

What a cheerful design! Just love your choice of colors and papers for this card!

Peggy said...

Congrats on being the April Papersmooches Guest Designer! Super darling card!

Yainea said...

Big congrats!! Great, cute and very original aniversary card, love it!