Feb 6, 2013

{I Pine For You} Valentine

I love creating with Valentine's Day colors --  pink and red look so cute together. :)
 
 
For this card, I grabbed my Lawn Fawn stamps and a couple colors of Distress Ink.  I stamped the pine trees in three different shades of pink and red and the sentiment and hearts in another.  I added stardust Stickles to the hearts and around the main panel for some extra twinkle.
 
 
I used bits from each of these Lawn Fawn stamps:
 


I'm entering this card into the "Anything Goes" challenges at {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} and {SIMON SAYS STAMP}.  I'm also entering it into the the current "Be My Valentine" challenge over at the {LAWNSCAPING} blog

 

15 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Anne Rose.
Gr Elly

lenny said...

FAB card!!!Awesome color combo and great design!! wow!

jenn shurkus said...

i too love the colors of valentines day, so warm :) I love that you used a "christmas" set and made it work for another holiday!! thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

Rachel Parys said...

What a fun little card!! I still need to get me some Lawn Fawn stamps, I am about the only who doesn't have any!!!

Unifyhandmade said...

I love it! So amazing and creative!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable Annie! I love how you used this set for more than just Christmas! Love the pink trees they are so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Sandy Ang said...

what a fabulous valentine's day card !

Melissa Shea said...

cute, cute, cute! Totally adorable! I love how you used Winter sets for Vday! Love the colors, just LOVE! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Libby Hickson said...

Love this, how CUTE!!

Olivia said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Stampn'HI said...

How cute is this! So fun using the trees...I would've never thought...lovely job!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great sentiment with these images, love it.

Lydia said...

Beautiful card- great design and colours xx thank you for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

Lizzy C said...

Such a clever card, Annie! Love the little hearts on top of the trees!

Linda Beeson said...

Those are the sweetest little trees!