Feb 17, 2013

{Thinking Of You} a TGF card

I was finally able to get my hands on the adorable, but retired, "HG LAUNDRY" stamp from The Greeting Farm!  She's a must-have on so many stamper's lists and she was recently for sale in The Greeting Farm shop.  No special privileges on this one for being on the TGF design team...
 
I knew only a few would be listed so I stalked the shop for two hours straight!  Yep, I hit "refresh" on the page every 5 minutes for two hours -- I wasn't going to let her slip by me this time!  haha  :)
 
Want to see why she's so desirable?
 
 
She couldn't be any cuter!
 
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks.  I added Stardust Stickles to her clothes and pink, fuzzy slippers.  I've got a coloring demo video that you can view right {HERE} or down below:
 
 
You never know if or when she'll become available again, so you should probably follow The Greeting Farm page on Facebook to be in-the-know for any upcoming stamp reveals!
 
Thanks for watching.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


6 comments:

Gita said...

She is definitely adorable! I love the stardust stickles you added.

Anna Wood said...

Thanks for being my first follower. You are crazy talented. :) I can't wait to see what you do next.

Blankina said...

Love this stamp too!! I have seen her around in blogland...
Great card Annie,

Hugs Blankina

Alyce said...

awww is she sweet or what! i love the sparkle and those colours look so pretty on her :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you are right, she couldn't be any cuter and your coloring is fabulous!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you are right, she couldn't be any cuter and your coloring is fabulous!