Feb 20, 2013

{You're A Cool Friend} card

I love my snowman stamps from Lawn Fawn! Sometimes my brain forgets that it's still Winter after Christmas ends. Hee hee :) While I still wanted these guys to be Wintry, I wanted to do it with Spring-like colors. I think I pulled it off!
 
 
Perfectly Spring-like snowmen... Snowman and snowwoman... Snowkid?  Whatever they are, they are cute! And that bird, oh that silly bird. I water colored my scene with Distress Inks and added some Stardust Stickles over the snow. I dotted it around the sky to create snowflakes, too. It's extra sparkly.
 
 
I made this card for a couple different challenges: the "Lots Of Layers" challenge over at {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} and the "Stamp A Scene" challenge over at {LAWNSCAPING}.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


12 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Annie Roos.
Lovely papers and colouring.
Gr Elly

Barb Ghig said...

I love your water-colored scene, and how you added so much dimension and shine...so pretty!

Rachel Parys said...

Aww, you gave them just the right amount of sparkle! Adorable!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these colors are so perfect and this card is so sweet! it actually makes me a little bit sick...in a good way! YOur cards are wonderful!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable Annie! I love the Spring colors you used on these cute cute snowmen! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So sweet!

Olivia said...

Always love to see your card in our challenge Annie. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Christiana said...

So darling as always, Annie Rose. Your projects always make me smile. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Lydia said...

Such a beautiful card- all your layers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxxxx
ps I have some candy if you are interested xxx http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/just-little-candy.html

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a wonderful snowman scene - love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Lizzy C said...

What a cute card! I love your color choices too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love the layers and the fabulous design. Adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!