Mar 6, 2013

a card share with {LAWN FAWN}

A little while back I was chosen as one of the winners of Lawn Fawn's CHA catalog contest.  Not only was {MY TAG} shown at the CHA booth and featured in the new catalog, I also won a fantastically huge prize pack!  Kelly Marie over at Lawn Fawn is one of the nicest gals around. :)
 
She asked me to share one of my creations made with some of my winnings.... of course!  I'm a sucker for all things Lawn Fawn.  This card is being featured on the {LAWN FAWN} blog today.  Pop on over there for links to the supplies I used.
 
 
I really love how this layout came together!  It's probably going to be one of my new go-to layouts for a while.  I like how it shows off the main image panel stamped with the cutest little "Critters". :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Luvs
Annie Rose
 


4 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

The critters are so cute! I love the way you've colored them! That lay-out i something different then we're used to see from you, but i like it!

Have a nice day, Evy

Jess said...

Love your colouring, and the doodling on the zebra, giraffe and birdy... I also love the non-traditional colours you've used... It'd be out of my comfort zone!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is ADORABLE!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Congrats! I love your stuff!!