Mar 3, 2013

{Altered Mini Matchboxes}

 
 
A couple weeks ago I made and shared a how-to video on my YouTube channel but didn't get a chance to show the project with you here. So, here you go! :)
 
I emptied a few mini matchboxes of their contents and covered them with some cute paper and decorated the tops with some dimensional die-cut flowers and embellishments.
 

They are the perfect size for hiding a small note of thanks, or some coins from the Tooth Fairy, or even some jelly beans in an Easter basket!  Any reason to give someone a special little something.
 
You can watch my how-to video {HERE} or down below:
 

 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely flowers Annie Rose.
Gr Elly

Laura Love said...

These are so pretty Annie Rose! Love those flowers and the colors! Beautiful job!

Rachel Parys said...

These are super cute!! I love this idea, and I love the smell of matches. (i know, weird) Awesome project!