Mar 12, 2013

{Double-Take Tuesday} with TGF

We have a new {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge up and ready for you on The Greeting Farm blog! Our challenge theme for this week is:
 
AQUA + CHEVRON
 
Two fabulous design elements, if you ask me!
 
 
For my card, I used the new "CC MONDAY MORNING" stamp.  She may not like mornings, but she sure looks gorgeous anyway.  :)  I water colored her with Distress Ink and added highlights with a white ink gel pen.  The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches' "Good Gab" stamp set.
 
 
I wanted to make sure that CC MONDAY MORNING was the focus of the card, so I stamped her onto a large die-cut circle of watercolor paper that filled almost the entire card front.
 
I covered a third of it with chevron design paper.  I made the sentiment into a tag and tied it with some baker's twine.  I added a bit of Stickles to the little skull on her sweater.  An adorable skull with a bow, no less.  :)
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog this week to see all of the pretty DT creations and to play along... the more players, the better the prize!
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


3 comments:

Kim Love said...

Love it!

Rachel Parys said...

I love all of the touches of pink you added to her, she's super cute!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Aww, she's so cute! Beautiful coloring job, and I really like the card's layout.