Mar 19, 2013

{DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} with TGF

This week, our {DOUBLE-TAKE TUESDAY} challenge theme over on The Greeting Farm blog is:
 
F*L*O*W*E*R*S
 
We want to see what flowery projects you can come up with this week since tomorrow is the first day of Spring!  I'm so ready for it.  :)
 
 
I've used the TGF "Blush Beatrice" stamp and the "Mini Flower" die on my card today.  I watercolored Beatrice with Distress inks.  To make the flowers, I die-cut 2 flower shapes and crinkled them up. I cut a small slit on one of the petals and overlapped it before gluing it down, to give each one a little dimension so they pop off the page a bit.  The sentiment is by Paper Smooches.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog this week to see all of the DT's flowery creations and to play along!
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

SHe's precious! And your card's adorable :)