Mar 8, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

This week it was my turn to choose the theme for the {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge over on The Greeting Farm blog.  What theme did I pick?
 
LUCKY YOU!
 
With St. Patrick's Day coming up on the 17th, I wanted to challenge everyone to make something for the holiday.  Think green, folks!  And, anything else that reminds you of the holiday.
 
 
For my card today, I used the new "BLUSH BEATRICE" and the sentiment stamp that comes with her.  She looks like a little baby doll!  I thought she'd make the perfect Irish dancer.
 
 
I water colored her with Distress Inks and covered her dress and bow with Stickles for extra shine.  She's such a sweetie!
 
I'd love it if you hopped on over to the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog to see all of the DT creations and to play along.  You could win some free stamps!
 
Go... get crafty, think green and GOOD LUCK!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Alyce said...

oooh ahhh i love her orange hair! the little love heart clover is so cute too! :)

Laura Love said...

Very cute! I love the colors and how you did the little clover with the hearts - super cute!