Mar 15, 2013

{Farm Fresh Friday} with TGF

Woo!  We've had a busy week over on The Greeting Farm's {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog!  With the {Double-Take Tuesday} and {Retro-Fresh} challenges still going strong, there's a lot for you to play with.
 
Today, we have a new {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} challenge to keep you busy.  The theme this week is:
 
S*P*A*R*K*L* S*H*I*N*E
 
 
I got my sparkle on this week with "Anya Blooms" - the newest Big Anya stamp.  I water colored her with Distress Inks.  I also used the TGF "Mini Flutters w/ Die" stamp set.  I coated the flowers and flutters with stardust Stickles.
 
 
She has such a cheerful face! :)  I made a coloring demo video for this card which you can view {HERE} or down below:
 
 
Be sure to stop by the {SPLENDID STAMPING} blog this week to play along in all of the fun challenges... free stamps, people... come play for free stamps!  :)
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet image the papers and the butturflies.
Kevin xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Annie Rose.
Gr Elly

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card Annie!
and your coloring is fabulous!
Thanks for the great video as well ;-)

Blankina said...

Love your card, great colouring, lay out and embossing!! And ofcourse the pretty Anya stamp makes it complete..

Have a little surprise for you on my blog,
Hugs Blankina