Mar 25, 2013

{Happy Easter} a Lawn Fawn Tag

Have you seen this {HAPPY EASTER} stamp set by Lawn Fawn?  Oh my goodness it's adorable!  It has a couple of bunnies, a little chick, this cute sentiment, and a bunch of other Springy elements.
 

 
*squeee*
 
I was itching to get it inked up this last weekend, so I made a bunch of tags to tie onto some Easter treat bags for my family.  Each tag was die-cut with the {TAG SCALLOP DIE} from Paper Smooches.  I then embossed each tag with the Tim Holtz {HONEYCOMB} embossing folder.
 
The banner is from Lawn Fawn's {BANNERIFIC} stamp set and {BANNERIFIC - LAWN CUTS} matching die set.  I popped up each banner and bunny on dimensional adhesive, added a bit of ribbon to the top, and tied them onto treat bags with baker's twine.
 
The background paper in the top photo is from Lawn Fawn's {DAPHNE'S CLOSET} paper pack.
 

 
I searched all over for the pink, strawberry Whoppers malt-balls, but no luck.  I hope these don't look too much like little bags of bunny poop... hee hee!  But, if they do, they are the CUTEST little bags of droppings ever!  :)
 
Thanks for visiting.
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute! I love that honeycomb pattern, I'm sensing a new embossing folder in my future...