Mar 4, 2013

{Hello Chickadee}

 
This card was inspired by the new challenge over on the {LAWNSCAPING} blog to add texture to a creation.  I recently bought some new embossing folders and knew this one would be perfect... it looks just like chicken wire!
 
I paired it with a few Lawn Fawn goodies -- the "Critters On The Farm" stamp set and "Bannerific" with the matching dies.  They are awesome!  The paper is also from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I water colored the mother hen and her chickadees with Distress Ink and added a bit of Stardust Stickles.  I popped everything up on dimensional adhesives.
 
I'm also linking this card up to the {SIMON SAYS STAMP} challenge with the "Anything Goes" theme.  :)
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

This is super cute! I have been trying to decide if I wanted a chicken wire stamp, or folder. I love the look of this, maybe I will just have to get both! lol!

Lisa T said...

This is so adorable!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is FABULOUS!! Totally Adore your card!

Alyce said...

so cute!! what beautiful embossing...it is so effective and love all of the little chickens :)

Craftin Desert Divas said...

This is super and I love that embossing folder. I hope you will come and link it up at my Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.

Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

Lynnette said...

This is so adorable. Love the texture with the chicks:)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie Rose, super cute chicks and the embossing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Christiana said...

Super darling, Annie Rose. Love that touch of sparkle too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!