Mar 31, 2013

It's {APRIL in WONDERLAND} at TGF!

Hi, everyone!  Today is the day, and this is NO April Fool's trick!   We are excited to bring you the APRIL release, beginning with our LIMITED EDITION "Wonderland Beans" as well as our Delicate Words die which will be available ongoing in the TGF Store.
 
We've had a few questions about this Limited Edition release.  Rest assured, we will re-stock as we need to during the month of April, but after that, they will be gone, so get them while the portal to Wonderland remains open!  :)
 
We also have some big news as far as releases go.  As you may have read, TGF is thrilled to announce that starting NOW we are going back to MONTHLY releases...so there will be a lot of additional excitement here on the Farm! 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
For my project today, I've made an altered chipboard art piece, featuring the new {QUEEN BEAN}.  She is the cutest Queen Of Hearts I've ever seen!
 
 
I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Inks and a blender pen.  I added some black/gray ink in areas to emphasize the shadows and tie her in to the black, distressed edges of the piece a bit more.
 
 
The letters are Tim Holtz Grungeboard, which can be altered in many ways.  I covered mine in Black Soot Distress Ink and stardust Stickles.  The little metal crown is also from a Tim Holtz charm pack.  The red scallop border was cut from craft foam.  I punched holes in the scallops with a regular hole punch. The rest of the embellishments were random bits from my collection.
 
 
She's sparkly and awesome and is hanging on my wall winking at me right this very second! :)  I've made a video showing how I put this art piece together.  You can view it {HERE} or below:


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Well, we know the moment you've been waiting for is just around the corner now that RELEASE DAY is upon us!  Be sure to hop with us today, because one AMAZINGLY lucky winner will receive the ENTIRE Wonderland Bean collection PLUS the new Delicate Words die!   In addition, a SECOND winner will be drawn to win a 2nd Delicate Words die, so be sure to hop and you all have until 11:30pm CST tonight to do so!
 
If you're just starting out on my blog, be sure to go back to the beginning and go from there:

ANDREA ROSENSTIEL <------ you are here
Back to TGF BLOG to comment and let us know you've completed the hop!
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting...and we hope you enjoy APRIL in Wonderland!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


51 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

What an awesome hop… can’t wait to see everyone’s creations… and learn a thing or two…
Thanks for the chance… your creation is awesome... I just love the color combination...
morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

This piece is amazing! Awesome coloring, and I love all the little extras you added.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a fun project! Love the shimmer.

loulou said...

Absolutely awesome. Love the colour combo, the distress colouring, the charm, glitter, shading, but especially the clever combo of the sentiment, ruler background and the queen - totally brilliant.

Zoe said...

Beautiful Chipboard. The paper is really pretty and the embellishments are nice. The Queen Bean image is sweet and I like the You Rule text.

Zoe
xxxx

Krystal Edmond said...

Awesome!!! I especially love all the sparkle!

Alyce said...

love this one!! the colours are amazing and the glittery letters just pp off the page. fantastic work! :)

Betsy Madson said...

Fun, love using the shape, colors great

Maria Therese said...

Awesome card!

macmomma said...

Your Queen is just sparkaliscious! I love the blues and reds! All the sparkle is terrific! I am a asparkaholic so anything that glitters is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

FAbulous--love the sparkle!

Letty Aguilar said...

What a fun card :)

Wendy said...

Oh my word...this is just too cute. Love how you colored the Queen and arranged your art piece. Love it! Thanks for the hop and the chance to win the whole Wonderland collection.

Angela Stiver said...

This is really a lovely card and thank you for the tutorial!

Shannon said...

So pretty love the colors

Scrappin with the bug said...

Darling card. Love the idea of water color w/ the distress ink. How fun. Great great card -just adorable.

Thanks,

Terri

Averil said...

Fab project and video turorial, thank you. This little Queen Bean has stolen my heart <3

Sara I. said...

wow, wow, wow. everything about your altered chipboard and video is simply amazing!! gorgeous coloring and sparkle, love the colors/papers and the hearts/flowers are the perfect embellies!! GORGE!xx

Chitra Nair said...

Such a beautiful project.. Love this cutie..

The-Butterfly said...

Love how different this one looks! Thanks for sharing!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww, how precious. Love the creation. The little Queen Bean is colored to perfection, with just the right amount of sparkle. Pure Royalty. I love what you've done with her.
Hugs,
Lynda

Mojca said...

OMG this is totally stunning. just love all that sparkle! Hugs! Mojca

Rachel Parys said...

Hold on, gotta pick my jaw up off the floor! Wow! This is so cool Annie!! Knocked this out of the park!

Melissa said...

Such a beautiful piece. I watched your video, and enjoyed watching the supplied you used. You can see the sparkle!

PinkBellaMia said...

Fun watching your vid and the card is amazing!!!
Hugs
Nancy

Christina Flora said...

What a fantastic project! I really like it - my favorite so far on this hop! Thanks for providing the tutorial - I need to go buy some stardust stickles!

Kathy Dinh said...

love the glitter!

Angie Linder said...

I totally love what you have done with is! As soon as I clicked on this page your project immediately stood out! Great work!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, what a super Queen Bean chipboard project. So cool!
I remember you had been lucky to win an entire collection once..I will try ( again...). LOve this collection of Beans and the dies are fantastic.

HUgs Blankina

ScrapMo said...

Wooow is amazing!
The brightness! This queen must look beautiful hung on your wall
Thanks for the video, very inspiring
Hearts and flowers are a nice touch
Hugs from Venezuela

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow, great project! Thanks for the video, it was great to watch you put your project together!

Annette Moran said...

What cute creations! I could get in trouble with wanting all the these!

Anita said...

Stunning card!

C Cruz said...

OMG SQUEAL! I love your creativity. How cool that you stepped outside the box and made this cute chipboard piece. I'm always promising myself to do so to cheer myself up with handmade decorations but never have, and this definitely inspired me. What a super cute creation. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SUPER amazing project- this is SO great! Thanks again for another great release!

Karla said...

I'am totally in love with this is wonderful. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo said...

so sparkly! yay a video!

pysselfnatt said...

Oh I love your card, it's gorgeous!! Lovely colouring and it's so clever made to fit in the black! I'll try that next time...

sharon g said...

I LIKE the shading of her skin. I'm a novice...

Natasha G.P. said...

The glitter looks great. It adds so much!

Anita said...

This is amazing Annie! You always come up with the best ideas :) It's beautiful!

Peggy said...

Love all the glimmer! Such a gorgeous project! I am so excited to be hanging out with you on the Farm!

~*Joni said...

Annie Rose you made such a sweet shaped card! Love all the bling and sweetness on this, what such great details!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome project. Love all of the glitter.

Sheena Brooks said...

perfect sentiment with the new Queen Bean!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!

Kim Swenson said...

I love that this is so Sparkly! Beautiful.

GCLmom said...

Annie Rose, How unique is your Queen Bean!?! I LOVE the rulers and your sentiment, YOU rule! :)

Marghe said...

card sweetie, adorable Queen Bean

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous glittery project!

Sheng said...

love the working with distress colors.